Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 11:19 pm

Greetings everyone this is the first of my 2 non-Unreal posts for today (for shame!). Now, as much as I hate anything that takes anything away from Unreal, I must admit that I'm quite addicted to Wolfenstein Enemy Territory. WolfET is a great team-based game that my friends and I have been playing excessively of late. The gameplay is really involving, intense, fun.... and, oh yeah, the game is FREE! I've had to explain this to numerous people of late so I thought I'd make a post about it here. Basically, WolfET was an expansion for Return to Castle Wolfenstein that had some problems during development, so the singleplayer got scrapped, the multiplayer got polished, and the game was released as a FREE STAND-ALONE GAME in order to protect the Wolfenstein label from any disgrace (major props to Activision for this). So yeah if you can stand the time away from our blessed Unreal games, head over here. There is one pro-Unreal tidbit in this story though: playing WolfET has improved my Unreal Tournament 2003 aim somehow....ok it's a stretch, but the world revolves around Unreal...at least in my mind Very Happy

View next topic
View previous topic