Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Tournament Series
Homercidal
Crazed Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:19 pm

A small sheet with 3 stickers about 2cm Tall and 10cm long each.

They are reddish with the words Atari and have the Atari symbol on them in holographic. (metallic reflective).

I had hoped they would be UT2004 stickers though.

I guess they would look ok on your computer, but not like the UT symbol or a graphic of the game or anything. Not sure what I'd do with mine. I doubt it would be worth it to mail from Michigan, USA all the way to the Netherlands.

I'd be more bummed about the modding tutorials. Hopefully they will be available online somehow, someday.... I hear that some of them had been posted before, but some are exclusive to the DVD. I dont' know who did them, but they have great tutes on their site.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:57 pm

yeah. not realy worth it..
the SE got alot more stuff, and everyone wants a SE. why they only make so litle of em?

<Rachel> Razz
Homercidal
Crazed Fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 1:25 pm

THe game developers wanted to create a little something special for those hardcore gamers out there, according to the post I read about it.

However, I feel that they did a poor job of distributing the SE games. They sent quite a few to the local stores. THis in itself is not too bad, but they also advertised it all over the place online. It would have served them better to mention it online to the many Community forums where word of it would spread like wildfire.

That way the true fans could reserve their copy right away and then a certain number could be shipped to stores as well. I think their distribution agreements played into the scheme of things as well. Probably EB, and the many other large software resellers, had to have a certain number of copies.

As many as it seems were sent to the US compared to the European and other markets, I know that the stores here were sold out within hours of putting them out on the shelves. All of the online stores were sold out before the second day was over.

I think it's too bad that more people are missing out on the Level Editing Videos. They are some of the best learning tools I've seen. They are encoded in DIVX so I suspect they will be making the rounds of Internet before too long. I've learned that there are methods that I never knew about and shortcuts that make some challenging construction actually very simple.

View next topic
View previous topic