Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Tournament Series
Lazy_Raven

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 9:31 am

hehe Razz
i tried playing last night and i remembered that i needed to get a login... i still havent gotten my confirmation e-mail with my pwd yet.. which really sux.

i started installing U2 again, and i got this "cyclic redundancy check" error.

basically it means that the disk is shit, and i have to get a new one... which will take about a week or so.

i'm tempted to just buy a new one... i think their only 10 bucks in this area anyways...
Homercidal
Crazed Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:58 am

Lalli-Oni wrote:
LeGoLaS_NL wrote:
Lalli-Oni wrote:
yeah... played mutant for a while in UT2k3... quite enjoyable but I've never liked free for all gametypes so much... like strategic teamplay

i like teamplay much more, mutant in 2003 was fun but it could be better havent tested it in 2004

bwahh I see how my post was crappy... I mean I don't like free for all. I like teamplay and tactics Very Happy same as you

Well, I prefer ONS or CTF generally, but once in a while I like to cut loose and just load a bunch of bots and friends in a small map and watch the blood fly! We played a bit of UT2004 (only about 9 hours) this weekend and got to do a little Mutant/Insta and it was fun, but we went back to ONS after a few rounds. Then we have to quit cause a couple of us started feeling bad. Might have been the pizza and beer!

View next topic
View previous topic