Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 7:55 pm

I'm sorry for using this for my own personnal advertising post so at least I'll keep it short. I'm looking for some skilled texture artist/modeller to help me make a matinee movie for the MSU contest. The secpnd phase will close 30 october. I'm trying out some modelling in Maya and learning. What I most need is some texture artist but it would be great if he can do some modelling for that matter. Please E-mail me (just to my right in the staff) with some information about yourself. Thanks for bearing with this post.
HeLLFiRe
UO Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:56 pm

Have you tried out the videos at 3dbuzz.com? They are first class training videos and they are completely free. They cover all major editing programs including Unrealed 3.0 and Maya.
-dp-
UO Staff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 12:17 am

Yea those videos are realy great !
(not that I know anything about coding,mapping and stuff) Smile

-dp-
Lalli-Oni
UO Staff

Location: A small island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:05 pm

Yeah, I've dl-ed the matinee ones but I have a 1gb download limit from foreign servers so I can't dl much at a month and already used that 1 gb for UT2k3 mods. I'm trying Maya now just learning but I doubt I will ever try texturing.

View next topic
View previous topic