Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » UT Series CBP Forums
Kou
UO Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:04 pm

I have a gametype (Well, the first verson is done, at least; the second is under production) that I designed and I was wondering if maybe the CBP team would be interested in using it. I've always thought the CBP needed a couple of gametypes.

Here are the details on the gametypes for those who are interested.

Vehicular Mayhem First Version
Format - DeathMatch
HUD Class - DeathMatch HUD
Pawn Class - Custom
Vehicles Allowed? - Yes
Special Weapons? - Several Weapons Planned for Design
Description - Players work alone (or on a team in Team VM) in a DeathMatch fashion, trying to be the first one to get to the Kill Limit. However, because of the presence of vehicles, destruction of manned vehicles gives the killer a bonus. For example, a player destroys a Goliath, but instead of getting one frag, he gets five. On the other hand, if you're in a vehicle and you destroy a manned vehicle, you only get one point.

Supremacy Second Version (in Production)
Format - Original Format
HUD Class - Custom HUD
Pawn Class - Custom
Vehicles Allowed? - Yes
Special Weapons? - Yes
Description
Teams - This time around, players start off without teams; however, every single player can form a team. When a team is formed, the Team Leader (the creator of that team) can ask people to join the team to aid them in taking over bunkers.

Scoring - Supremacy works like the original Domination in a way. Teams score by taking over bunkers (ten per map) and holding them for so long. The object of the game is to hold any number of Bunkers for so long.

That's the basic overview on Supremacy. There's much more to it than what I said. However, I don't know if that's good enough, but I figured I could give it a shot and see what's said. Comments?

View next topic
View previous topic