View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Tournament Series
Raven
UO Staff

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:54 am

where'd ya go?

Lalli-Oni
UO Staff

Location: A small island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 4:01 pm

huh EnisDonKing who?

well I've seen few screenies regarding Unreal Warfare and I doubt it... totally another game and propably Epic would have said so, they wouldn't have anything to lose in that matter. Epic seems to be crap regarding concepts and trying to find some new concepts other then guns and movement (though double jump doesn't sound very catching).

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 8:51 pm

yer, he meant on me.. didnt saw msg earlier..
was just in an other city, but still it was a nice change:)

hopefully they will get in ut 2k4 with more cool ideas which will (HOPEFULLY) gater more players to the community..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:46 pm

Maybe, because I personally know a lot of players who won't play online, they will enhance the performance and gameplay of the people who play on lans and just against bots because the online experience is just too difficult for those of us who just have dialup internet. I don't care who says what, I have tried to play online with numerous servers, what looks like good ping ends up with you just being fragbait for the frag of it. I've been blasted by poor players and good players on lan games, and the feel just isn't the same as joining a server that looks like you should be able to play on it, and when you get there, you are frozen and the other players are able to blast you to bits while you can't move. At least when I have a lan party, we are for the most part on equal footing and even a slow machine has some chance against the rest of us. That's what I was referring to when I mentioned better bot AI. I know a good number of people that will play the game, but their internet connection wouldn't support a fair game. There also seems to be a shame that noobs shouldn't be slagged so severely, the game should separate the better players from the less qualified to allow some degree of fairness. I know most people should be somewhat adult about the game, but I also know that some players only think that they are good, but don't have any experience to back that thinking. If the program forced the A I to test the players level, that would allow people to get in matches that should be more equal.
WGS_Dev9113

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:17 pm

yo the demo dont matter ppl. the game does. y u ppl come here neway? it gay as hell and u never REALLY play the game. in fact i outta here right now

View next topic
View previous topic