Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Halo 2
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 5:48 pm

Straight from the horses mouth! Some previews of new maps appering in Halo 2 along with new screenshots!

What are you waiting for? Chech it out!
OreosRgood4me6j6

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:10 pm

Dude, there is no link
Burgess
UO Staff

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:33 pm

lol this is really old info. I don't even think Ziechn updates HO. Here you go just incase.

http://bungie.com/News/TopStory.aspx?story=GIstoryinc&p=187229&MSID=2857248E382C40F6B1A25FCD2003E22A

I am going to update the site tonight but its future is in question.

http://halo.unrealops.com/

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:44 pm

you get to play a couple of levels as the elite who bungled the last halo mission then you find out that there is another halo and they are giant weapons for creating lots of distruction its just a bunch of bs thank god for multiplayer or multijouer Smile lmao whooo hooo suck my rocket luncher bitch!
Nem1611
Irix WAnnabe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:40 am

Anonymous wrote:
you get to play a couple of levels as the elite who bungled the last halo mission then you find out that there is another halo and they are giant weapons for creating lots of distruction its just a bunch of bs thank god for multiplayer or multijouer Smile lmao whooo hooo suck my rocket luncher bitch!

hooray for spoilers!

View next topic
View previous topic