Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Tournament Series
Saikyo
UO Noob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:38 pm

First off i want to say how much the CBP1/CBP2 maps rock. All of them are great in layout and filled with great detail.

I wanted to ask you guys if you guys (or me) could convert some of your DM/DOM maps to cDOM (Classic DOM). Someone over at the atari forums has remade Classic Domination for 2k4 and i gotta hand it to them they did a pretty damn good job. It plays awesome. They have some pretty good maps with some awesome remakes but the thing that it lacks is maps. That's why i was wondering, with your approval, would I be able to edit some of your maps to fit the cDOM game play, and send them to you for your approval, OR, you yourselves can help out and modify your own maps ot make a completly new map for cDOM.

Also keep in mind CTF4/TDM4 mod is also being released very very soon. So keep your eyes peeled if your interested and post here or PM me if you want to contact me. Maybe we can chat on MSN, AIM, YIM etc... Wink

Regards
Saikyo

View next topic
View previous topic