Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » UT Series CBP Forums
coolsaggu
UO Noob

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:44 am

Please help me in installing the community bonus pack for UT 2004. I have tried various methods for installing them. I tried double clicking on it. I tried opening with setup.exe in the system folder of ut2004 installation folder. I used file types for opening .umod files with setup.exe.
Can anyone help me?
MozI
Ultimate Fanboy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:50 am

I assume you have the zip version we made...if not grab that...it should be on Beyond Unreal File works and also at www.planetunreal.com/cbp

basically all the content of the bonus pack had been organized into folders in the zip file to correspond to the same files of the ut2004 folder so all the content in maps lets say of the zip file will be extracted directly to the maps folder of 2k4 and same goes for the rest of the folders in the zip file to the 2k4 directory on your PC.

I also assume you have winzip or some other program that acceots .zip files...just checking...

hope this helps...

mozidesign.com
anarkist
Ultimate Fanboy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:34 pm

This is the umod version right? If all else fails just grab the zip version and stick it all in the UT2004 directory.

View next topic
View previous topic