Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops Soap Box
Cheetah
Ultimate Fanboy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:36 pm

ok, big spoiler here:
the part where you cant step on the sand, couse the antlions come to get you. after that, you degfeat a big ant lion king beast thingy. an aliend friend runs out a door and talk to you, it does something to the ant lion king and tells you to pic up the bug bait (pheromones) then it runs back to the door and stand infront of it.. not moving or anything.. so i put some crates next to him and climbed over his head. i was on the other side of the wall/gate now. the area was like a cave without a roof, just 2 walls and a floor (all rocks) there where some fires and people sleeping. some talked to me. then there where 2 aliens talking to eachoter. in some weird langauge. then he sayed in english it was rude of him to talk like that with me around. and ge continued talking a weird langague. i walked on. and a guy opperating some machinery sayed Nova Prospect it straight on, i go to the door he was pointing at, but i cant open it. i tryed pressing some buttons on the machines he was opperating, no luck... i tryed for a whole day. then i used the noclip cheat. behind the door when i went down was a small pit of sand, with some buckets and pain in it. also a combine soldier hanging on a cross/pole. i painted him white with the bucked and went on. big trees blocking the road. i saw a cable running to the roof of the cave and to a lifting mechanism. i couldent find a way to lift the trees/beams so i noclipped again. then i walked on and got LOADING. i now was with some ant lions (friend, couse i had bugbait) and there where these BIG towers that hammerd the sand, so i disabled them so the ant lions could get trough. then i came at some small house like buildings, there where combine soldiers everywhere. alo some turrets. after a few of those buildings i went into nova prospect.

pff.. hope that refreshes your memory

<Rachel> Razz
CheetahsHL2guruBurgess

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:14 pm

post a screenshot and I should be able to help Cheetah
Cheetah
Ultimate Fanboy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:26 pm

il see if i still have a save game from back then Confused
its at the end of the SandTraps chapter i belive..

<Rachel> Razz
Dragon Rage
UO Staff

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:20 pm

Problem solved. I just rebooted and all was fine. Beat the game now. Took me... god, about two weeks or so, not because it was hard, but because of my goddamn finals. Now that I'm done with them, I've got a lot of gaming to catch up on.

Cheetah
Ultimate Fanboy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:53 pm

DR, can you remember the part im talking about?

<Rachel> Razz

View next topic
View previous topic