Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » UT Series CBP Forums
Joe90

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:40 am

So I don't expect you will do anything about it but I have found one in DOM-Hathor. Just behind each control point is a jump pad to take you up to the top level. On one side this works (can't remember which) but on the other side it just makes you do a little jump sideways. I assume they should both do the same and that this is not deliberate?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:54 pm

Joe90 wrote:
So I don't expect you will do anything about it but I have found one in DOM-Hathor. Just behind each control point is a jump pad to take you up to the top level. On one side this works (Behind point A works) but on the other side (Point B)it just makes you do a little jump sideways. I assume they should both do the same and that this is not deliberate?
MozI
Ultimate Fanboy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:57 pm

Well we tried to squash all the bugs that we encountred... but that does seem to bad compared others like some BSP Holes and collsion errors...but thanks for pointing that out

mozidesign.com
LukeFL

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:50 am

The strange thing is, that this error doesn't occur, if you run the ut2003 version of the map with ut2004.
Joe90

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:28 am

LukeFL wrote:
The strange thing is, that this error doesn't occur, if you run the ut2003 version of the map with ut2004.

No, but you can't run up the stairs inside in the middle if I remember correctly!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:35 pm

Quote:
No, but you can't run up the stairs inside in the middle if I remember correctly!

You're right, but you can bypass this problem by doing a double jump.
I just wondered why the jump pad doesn't work in the new version, although it works in the original version.
Mmaestro

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:06 pm

I've had this one too. It is particularly annoying - is there any chance it could be fixed on the map, and that map released individually as well as correcting CBP1? It's a shame, because I really enjoy this map but the bug just screws it up too much.

Mmaestro

View next topic
View previous topic