Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » UT Series CBP Forums
jasper catkin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:47 pm

About the Community. Just an Idea.
How about making a CBP Muts Pack1 or something that includes a volatile ammo mutator and some other bits. Rolling Eyes

Just a Suggestion! Mr. Green

----------------
JCKIN

Remember; Coldplay is the band, UT2004 is the game, www.weebl.jolt.co.uk is the ha ha site and everyone else should get a LIFE!
davidjmays
UO Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:56 pm

About the Community. Just an Idea.
How about making a CBP Muts Pack1 or something that includes a volatile ammo mutator and some other bits. Rolling Eyes

Just a Suggestion! Mr. Green

----------------
JCKIN

Remember; Coldplay is the band, UT2004 is the game, www.weebl.jolt.co.uk is the ha ha site and everyone else should get a LIFE!
Angel_Mapper
Ultimate Fanboy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:01 pm

We prefer to have content that no one has seen before, to make the entire pack fresh instead of just a collection of maps/muts that have been around for awhile.

If someone else or another group wanted to make 'Best Of' collections that would be great, as long as they didn't use "CBP" in the name (We've had enough confusion because of the XMP pack as it is). Wink

UO Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:45 am

I think that they should make one just for mutators weapons and characters because all they really are now is bonus maps just an idea.Mr. Green

View next topic
View previous topic