Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops Soap Box
Tycho
Wanna-Be Webmaster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:38 pm

Well since I know some of you out there are on strict budgets I decided to let my old case go for dirt cheap. Here is a look at it.

I am getting rid of it for basically a little more than shipping and handling. If you have $20 and about $13 for S-n-H then the case, and some fans are all yours.

In the Immortal words of Socrates who said, "I drank what?"
Burgess
UO Staff

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:13 pm

I plan on building a new rig in the near future. But if anyone is low on cash (student ect) and needs a good case then feel free. So in short yes I would like to purchase it but if anyone needs it more then give it to them.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:19 am

Looks good Very Happy . But I want to make something myself (frist try, you need to start somewhere. Wink ) . If I know somebody I will send him to the forums.
Tycho
Wanna-Be Webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:30 pm

B,

No problem we will keep it up here for a week or two and if noone bites it's yours.

In the Immortal words of Socrates who said, "I drank what?"
Burgess
UO Staff

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:18 pm

Sounds good Very Happy

View next topic
View previous topic