Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Mods
Elkhound
UO Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:18 am

Hey all,
Team tripwire has 2 new leaders. Lone and me. Reaper decided to quit with the unreal tournament part of tripwire. We have an idea for a funny mod. The mod is gonna be like the movie speed. The bus with the bomb that needs to drive fast or else *BOOM*.

Our bus is gonna look like an English double deck bus.

Idea 1
One whole team is in that bus. One guy is driving and the others can shoot around.

The other team has small vehicles which they need to use to stop the bus and let it explode.

Idea 2
Both teams have a bus and small vehicles. So both teams are actually doing the same. The first bus who makes it to the end wins. Or if the other bus explodes before the end the other team also wins.

We're not sure if we are gonna use this but I was thinking of something cool. Like when A small vehicle explodes the guy who was driving it respawns in the bus. the back of the bus goes open and the one with the most points leaves the bus with a new small vehicle.

The maps we're thinking of are gonna be quite big so that you have time enough to have fun. The maps we're thinking of are gonna be a city, a desert, a small road through the forest. Ofcorse that's not it. We're thinking of other maps.

I also posted this on this forum because we need Coders, Mappers, Modelers, Texturers etc. Please help. If we can finish the mod we are all gonna have alot of fun Very Happy Thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope to see you around in the mod team.

Elkhound
Burgess
UO Staff

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:15 am

Sorry to see Reaper leave UT2004 but I will make sure to post this update Friday. Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:22 pm

no you wont Razz

/me grabs it before you can

Elkhound
UO Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:49 pm

lol Razz . Thanks alot!

View next topic
View previous topic