Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Raven
UO Staff

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:59 am

According to BeyondUnreal there is a program out there that can effectively take the place of ritalin, and you can plug it into your favorite computer games! The downside is that the more you move/shoot/type/do anything, the more crazy the screen gets.

Unfortunately the site for the company is down at the moment so I could only copy/paste from BU, but I'll do my best.
Quote:
Imagine a 3D-Shooter like Unreal Tournament played with more people over network, if you have Tranquilizer installed, you have to be a very calm killer, you shouldn’t move or make too much noise because otherwise your display gets more and more disturbed and the 3D content looks then more like a episode of Alice in Wonderland, the 3D world which was once static now floats around you like water. If so, the game gets more difficult to play and in the end it gets unplayable, because you see things not that clear anymore, you see enemies too late and all gets blurred and dizzy. The player which moves the least has the best sight and is likely to win the game.

Tranquilizer forces your kid not too move or shout or even talk with their friends when they play their favorite computer games. Tranquilizer enables them too come too a different state of mind, the perfect relexation without the need too communicate or move. After 1 hour of training with Tranquilizer the machine is their new friend, and they sit calm in front of the monitor starring in it and try not to move the hand too much while moving the joystick and pressing the fire buttons.
Hmmm I wonder if this would help my brother....

View next topic
View previous topic