Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Raven
UO Staff

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:15 am

Ultimate Community Map Pack, or UCMP for short is exactly what its name states, a pack of maps for UT2k4. Michael Miller is the leader of this team, and he dropped me a line with a press release:
Quote:
The UCMP will bring to the community what they most want: maps that play well and look brilliant. The maps have been thoroughly tested and are, for the most part, error-free. The UCMP will also provide several bonus packages ranging from custom Static Meshes to a new weapon and some other goodies. A website has gone live with screenshots, map descriptions, and links to the staff’s favorite websites as well as UCMP forums to provide feedback, or just to get to know a favorite author.

[align=center:1dc742e62e][/align:1dc742e62e]
The UCMP will, no doubt, bring you some of the best made community maps. Designs incorporating standard themes, to those that have never been seen before or used very little are all covered. Unreal fans around the world will experience the breathtaking 3d world created by some of the community’s up-and-coming mappers; some already known, and some not so notorious. These works of art are made for the enjoyment of all Unreal Tournament fans, and will hopefully last for years to come. The UCMP intends to improve their skills as they progress, thereby bringing more and better content to the greatest community of all.

Sounds good to me! I wish them luck and I hope we get some stuff soon. Speaking of stuff Michael also gave us links to this video so check it out and let em know what you think!

View next topic
View previous topic