Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:31 pm

Ok everybody, I don't know about everybody else, but I got lost in this little game called FABLE.(XBOX) When I first came across the game I thought that it would be a game of limitless potential, soon I found that it does have some serious replay value behind it. Fun game where you make your choices to be good or evil and follow the quests as such.

Following the success of Halo for the PC Microsoft has decided to launch Fable: The Lost Chapters. Yes as you can guess there is additional content loaded into the lost chapters; ranging from nine new regions to the "insider" information that will fill in gaps from the original game.

Expect to see Fable: The Lost Chapters during the 4the quarter 2005. Til then check out more information at:

http://www.microsoft.com/games/fable/features.asp.
Anon51

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:22 pm

Yes, i've been looking forward to this game since it's announcement some time ago. I wish that they would put more into it though. So much was taken out, it'd be nice if more was reinserted...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:52 pm

Right now, I am all over Republic Commando, next is Pariah, after that I plan on checking out Fable (since most of the Advent Rising reviews I have caught are not favorable)
Burgessistehlazy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:52 pm

me
JaFO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:40 pm

I think they really should have called it :

"Fable : The lost Profit" ... Wink

View next topic
View previous topic