Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Mapping
purofvio

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 7:40 pm

Ive made a DeathMatch map with vehicles in it (its a bit buggy at the moment but itll be sorted on monday) and I intend to do some vctf in the future. They are hosted at http://www.vullcan.net/ where you can register for free (we need to get this site going!). Theres is only one map at the moment, but i'm working on more. I want some feedback/comments etc, so please check it out thx. Any questions email me dan_white@fsmail.net
Purofvio

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:31 am

the amended version is being uploaded. go to www.vullcan.net to get it.
Cheetah
Ultimate Fanboy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 12:39 pm

this might sound bad to you.. but its not ment that way.
im not registring at some website, just so i can play a buggy VDM map. what no other people play on servers, so i have to IA against bots.. who cant drive.. so it wont be much fun..

but the idea is nice, have you figured out what heapens when you drive in water?id like to know.
like the idea tho, also would like a race mod of some sort.
or a assault map, with assault have to race trought a map, shaped like a canyone, and defense shooting on the sides down onto the assaulters. also some aistrikes and turets..
would be sweet

<Rachel> Razz
LeGoLaS_NL
Rabid Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 2:30 pm

me is trying to learn to make assault maps so in a month or 2 we WILL have some maps from me to play on......

dont worry me can make the level but the problem is that the objectives hud en the objectives are to difficult for me for now, but in a month i think i can make some nice maps....

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:05 pm

AWSOME!!
lol, look what you typed:
in a month or 2 we WILL have some maps from me to play on......

you sayed, that in 2 months, YOU will have made some maps where YOU can play on.. lol.. get it?
maybe its just something only i find funny..
hehe Razz just loooked at it again Very Happy

<Rachel> Razz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 5:15 pm

Good point. Im trying to arrange for some people on vullcan.net to meet up and play it. So far ive tested it only with vullcan and it was good fun racing each other and stuff. Ive just finshed DM-Vehicle arena which is a lot better with bots. If we manage to get enough members on vullcan.net im serioudly considering renting a server to host my maps so people off the site can play, but like I said we need more members first. I made it because i think it makes DM more fun. And FYI ive fixed every bug I know of in DM-NightRace and its sound now. Ive only been using unreal ed for a month or so, but im getting a lot better at it. No I havent fiqured out what happens when you drive theough water, but id thought about it. I was going to make some water under the bridge in NightRace but I never got round to it. It will defiatly be in my third map.
Aalexanderrr
UO Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:21 pm

Sorry to say but you can't use vehicles on DM-map. Only Onslaught! Sad Sad
Angel_Mapper
Ultimate Fanboy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:51 pm

You can use vehicles on any map if you use VSOverride.

View next topic
View previous topic