Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Mapping
Tokyo Joe
UO Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:22 pm

Can anyone help with major problem i have with making terrain.i can make basic terrain in the editor ,no problem, using the 'my level' package.but when i build and save it doesn't show up.i've read and followed lot of tuts,the last one from Nicks ut2003 levels via the 3dbuzz web site.this tut is easy to follow and understand but i build and save and i get zilch,sweet FA,nothing.if i save the level as 'my level' it plays but no terrain shows.if i save as,say 'Dm whatever',iget window come up saying something like 'can't find my level package'.can anybody Pleeeeezzzzze help at all its driving me bonkers! Mad
[SO]Toothless
UO Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 5:10 pm

Tokyo Joe wrote:
Can anyone help with major problem i have with making terrain.i can make basic terrain in the editor ,no problem, using the 'my level' package.but when i build and save it doesn't show up.i've read and followed lot of tuts,the last one from Nicks ut2003 levels via the 3dbuzz web site.this tut is easy to follow and understand but i build and save and i get zilch,sweet FA,nothing.if i save the level as 'my level' it plays but no terrain shows.if i save as,say 'Dm whatever',iget window come up saying something like 'can't find my level package'.can anybody Pleeeeezzzzze help at all its driving me bonkers! Mad

http://udn.epicgames.com/pub/Content/CreatingTerrain/
Tokyo Joe
UO Noob

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 6:15 pm

UT2003 Build UT2003_Build_[2003-04-07_17.42]

CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 2090 MHz with 511MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce3 (4403)

Failed to enter Autoplay.ut2?NumBots=0: Can't find file for package 'crap'

History: UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

this is what i get when i've saved a terrain level.it doesn't matter what i call it 'my level' or whatever i get the above or terrain missing.i use one player start and no bots.
Tokyo Joe
UO Noob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:40 pm

Problem now solved.I was saving as 'My Level' should've been 'MyLevel'.Hell i knew it was something bloody simple.Thanks for the help everyone.
Very Happy

View next topic
View previous topic