Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Tycho
Wanna-Be Webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 11:45 pm

A couple of quick things to go over today. The first batch of donated posters have found their new homes and that mad some fans pretty happy. A big thanks to Modesty and Kharnellius for their donations to the site. A quick update to the Wallpaper Contest rules. Some of you are confused about entry limits, so here goes. You can enter as many (self made) wallpapers as you like but only one will make it to the final poll vote. How it will work is that I will go through and pick 5 that I think are the best. The next step will be to have the readers vote on which of the five are best. Top three vote getters will take 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

I know it has been a year and a half since I first talked about getting UO tee's for everyone. Well I am happy to say that in the next week or two the Cafe Press site will be ready. I am being pretty anal about the Tees because I want them to be the best looking ones out there. These aren't for making the site money but to show your UO pride! See everyone on Friday.

In the Immortal words of Socrates who said, "I drank what?"
Peoii
Ultimate Fanboy

Location: Post Falls, ID, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 2:19 am

Tycho wrote:
A couple of quick things to go over today. The first batch of donated posters have found their new homes and that mad some fans pretty happy. A big thanks to Modesty and Kharnellius for their donations to the site. A quick update to the Wallpaper Contest rules. Some of you are confused about entry limits, so here goes. You can enter as many (self made) wallpapers as you like but only one will make it to the final poll vote. How it will work is that I will go through and pick 5 that I think are the best. The next step will be to have the readers vote on which of the five are best. Top three vote getters will take 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

I know it has been a year and a half since I first talked about getting UO tee's for everyone. Well I am happy to say that in the next week or two the Cafe Press site will be ready. I am being pretty anal about the Tees because I want them to be the best looking ones out there. These aren't for making the site money but to show your UO pride! See everyone on Friday.

Hmmm, might have to find some time between graduation and moving to get a wallpaper or two done.... Wink

Thanks for the update. And as soon as the Tee's and such are finalized, I'll be ALL over that Wink Just make sure we can get em in "huge" Razz

SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0
0 Rows Returned.
Kharnellius
Spam King-In-Training

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 7:10 pm

Tycho wrote:
...thanks to Modesty and Kharnellius for their donations to the site...

You're welcome Smile

and Thank YOU!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Wink Very Happy Wink

Last edited by Kharnellius on Wed Jul 32, 2008 13:19am; edited 237 times in total
Raffi_B

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 12:46 pm

about the contest... does the wallpaper have to be in a certain resolution? can I just send it as an attachment?
Hammer
UO Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:30 pm

Raffi, read THIS, it might answer some of your questions

View next topic
View previous topic