Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Tycho
Wanna-Be Webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 10:38 pm

Well this idea has been sometime in the coming. As of Monday we will be covering the Unreal Universe five days a week. However we will not limit ourselves to Unreal/Unreal Engine based games all the time. You will see some hardware, software and other game reviews that will help you not only tweak your PC but play the best Unreal and non-Unreal games. However the majority of the content will still be Unreal based. I may need reporters for UO but I haven't decided how many yet.

In the Immortal words of Socrates who said, "I drank what?"
Lalli-Oni
UO Staff

Location: A small island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 7:49 pm

categorize the news if you will have them in that big subject?well I can help with anything I'll see like taking reviews of stuff (I'm going to get a laptop and then I'll be dl-ing and playing alot), I crashed my UT because it had to many maps, mods and stuff and the mod list in Uwindow was so long I needed to select it and use the arrow buttons to scroll down to things I didnīt see

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 8:08 pm

Well email me so I can give you the info to the site. I am looking for one more part time news person as well as you.

Razz

In the Immortal words of Socrates who said, "I drank what?"

View next topic
View previous topic