Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Tycho
Wanna-Be Webmaster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 4:19 pm

Well it is time to start drooling! Bungie has released the official E3 Halo 2 trailer for all to see. Dubious from FactoryUnreal has provided a mirror for our readers. It is very kick ass and I HIGHLY recommend using Windows Media Player 9 to view it!

In the Immortal words of Socrates who said, "I drank what?"
enfestid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 9:21 am

Why don't you make a Hallo Ops site? lol
Lalli-Oni
UO Staff

Location: A small island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:50 am

this aint some CS site that thinks CS is the only game in da world...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:54 am

lol, I was going to say that!

The video is far from impressive. Sure its a nice render, but it really doesn't offer much at all. Certainly nothing to get real excited over.

Its more like..."oh yeah, thats halo2" rather than "Hey, that kicks ass!!! woohooo!!!"

Wink

(i need to register)
Rocket_Magnet
UO Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:26 pm

well if you liked the first halo it is something to get excited about (i did) and while i dont have an xbox i look foward to both halo 1 and 2 on the pc Smile
Tycho
Wanna-Be Webmaster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 10:55 pm

That trailer was created with the actual in-game engine YouKnowWho so it ISN'T a render. Add to that the fact that it is on a console running TWO year old hardware? That is pretty damn impressive in my book. Laughing

Enfestid,

In response to your Halo Ops idea. I have started to expand the site beyond just Unreal news about a month ago. We will still be primarily Unreal Engine related but I will do features on games that I think will be worth your guy's time. I also have a couple of gaming hardware reviews coming up as well. Like I tell the hardware peeps out there. Just because your a gamer doesn't mean you have a lot of cash. I want for our readers to be able to get the best bang for the buck products out there.

So yes Unreal Ops will be expanding its horizons starting around our 2 year anniversary in August.

Razz

YouKnowWho

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 12:44 am

Tycho wrote:
That trailer was created with the actual in-game engine YouKnowWho so it ISN'T a render. Add to that the fact that it is on a console running TWO year old hardware? That is pretty damn impressive in my book. Laughing

Oh...well that's quite different then.... Shocked

cooooool Very Happy

I loved Halo.
YouKnowWho

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 2:02 pm

You know...ill have to apologize, somehow i was watching the original trailer and not the 8 minute action.

all i can say is:

OMG!!!! I can't wait for this game. That looked awesome!!!
Tycho
Wanna-Be Webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 3:22 pm

LOL!

Laughing

YouKnowWho

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 1:58 pm

Hey Tycho,

I don't know if you or any of your viewers are interested, but I converted the windows media 9 version of this halo2 video into a divx5 format. Still looks really good at the same resolution and at 170mb.

Please let me know if want the divx version, and ill email a link to you so you can download it.

know who i am yet? Very Happy
Tycho
Wanna-Be Webmaster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 3:22 pm

Yup just figured it out. Why don't you register so I can give you a custom title.

Smile

View next topic
View previous topic