Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Mods
[SO]Toothless
UO Noob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:54 pm

In a very heart breaking decision,We chose to enter the older version. SOv108 posted on our site for some time now.

Unfortunatly Multiplayer was being VERY stubborn.

So the choice came down to releasing SP (singleplayer) only or we sit back and finish up what we have properly over the next couple of weeks.

Keep in mind this is a totally different SO. It handles better it plays smoother and has added a ton of action to it.

So over the next little while we've decided we will work at this and polish it up to what SO deserves to play like.

Here's a couple shots of our new player model ingame and a render to keep you sitting on the edge of your seats waiting for v2.0 coming soon

Lalli-Oni
UO Staff

Location: A small island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 8:06 pm

well the first release was the most hardware consuming thing I've seen and I have to say it actually dissapointed me (well I know it was a beta and would get better so I still going to play Wink ) this game is very original... looks amasing and some maps (couldn't look through them all because of the 5 FPS with everything lowest (had a preety crappy PC at that time) were one of the coolest I've seen. too bad you didn't make it in time... if you need a tester I'm up for it

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 4:46 pm

Lalli-Oni wrote:
well the first release was the most hardware consuming thing I've seen and I have to say it actually dissapointed me (well I know it was a beta and would get better so I still going to play Wink ) this game is very original... looks amasing and some maps (couldn't look through them all because of the 5 FPS with everything lowest (had a preety crappy PC at that time) were one of the coolest I've seen. too bad you didn't make it in time... if you need a tester I'm up for it

Register on our forums and PM me and I'll set you up

Current Beta is 202mb

View next topic
View previous topic