Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Tycho
Wanna-Be Webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 12:00 am

We begin Mod Wednesday with the following cool news. The rumors you have seen on the UO forums are now true. BarnEbiss was cool enough to give us an exclusive shot and the first official news. USkaarj will be online and ready for download July 13th! I know a few readers that are going to very happy about this. For the newer readers get out our interview with BarnEbiss to learn more about the upcoming RTS.

He also sent a brief description of the picture you see above.
"The new power building range feature, makes it so buildings can only be placed close to  power buildings Wink so people can not just place buildings anywhere they want."
Let me be the first to congratulate the team and I may have to bust out my old UT1 CD and try it out!

In the Immortal words of Socrates who said, "I drank what?"
Burgess
UO Staff

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 9:44 am

Looks real cool! I could use a good dose of RTS.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 2:15 pm

Itīs looking great and itīs very cool that itīs a RTS with creatures from unreal Smile

-dp-
barnEbiss
UO Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 11:54 pm

Smile Beyondunreal has scored some more info on things we have just gotten done you will want to check it out Wink

http://www.beyondunreal.com/

View next topic
View previous topic