Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Dragon Rage
UO Staff

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 7:26 am

There's a new site out in the Unreal Community, hoping to be just that - a community. I'll let Rick, of Unreal Society explain.
Quote:
In short, it's going to be a community that will bring together players from Unreal, Unreal 2, Unreal Tournament, Unreal Tournament 2003, Unreal Tournament 2004, Tactical Ops, and all Mod's based off the forementioned games. We give clans free public and/or private forums upon request. We also have an IRC channel up at #UnrealSociety on irc.gamesurge.net where we'd anticipate your feedback on what you'd like to see on the site and forums, and obviously, you're more than welcome to chat all things gaming there. Swing by the forums and help this growing community thrive. We have a great staff who will try their hardest to make Unreal Society a fun place to be. We Offer forums for UEngine Developers to share ideas & annouce new projects. Thanks for reading, and we hope to see you there!
There ya have it. Give 'em a buzz, and tell 'em that Dragon Rage sent you.
hal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:37 pm

I see they still haven't removed the plaigarised news. Confused I can't say his email spam to us after I pointed it out was all that mature either.

Hopefully, he can pull it together and contribute to the community instead of silly stuff like that.
Tycho
Wanna-Be Webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:39 pm

hal,

What did I miss? What did they do?

In the Immortal words of Socrates who said, "I drank what?"
hal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:16 pm

Copied and pasted some of our news. No credit given.

Then he spammed our inbox with insults after I pointed it out. Naturally, we have IP matches.

It just sucks because it takes time to write something up (as you know all too well) and then you get somebody who can't even be bothered to do it themselves. We provide a news feed if someone just wants some headlines, for gods sakes. Rolling Eyes
Tycho
Wanna-Be Webmaster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:01 am

Damn that sucks and you are preaching to the choir on that one. Wink I will remove the news post until they give you credit.

Smile

In the Immortal words of Socrates who said, "I drank what?"

View next topic
View previous topic