Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 1:22 am

Greetings all!  Before we start posting news for the day I want to say a few things.  As you can see we made the move to php this weekend.  For those of you that don't know what phpNuke is here is a brief description.  phpNuke is a Content Management System that allows for better usage and control of a website's content.  This allows us to do more things and make the website more interactive.  For example we have modified the News Archives area.  No longer will you be limited to just 3 months of news.  You will have access to all of the news from now o要.  We have also added a Search Feature that several of you have asked for.  We will be making other small changes but for the most part we are completely moved over to the new look and format.I want to take this time to acknowledge and thank several people who helped out.  First to Angel, Grinner and my girlfriend Lyssa.  Thank for you for all of your input, help and putting up with my working o要 the site a ton lately.  Secondly to Sonix of Sprynex for giving us a good deal o要 our hosting.  Sprynex is a class act and you guys should check them out.  Not o要ly because it helps Unreal Ops but because they are friendly and very, very reliable.  Finally I want to give HUGE props out to Barbos our PHP guru.  Without you I wouldn't have been able to pull this switch off.  Thanks for putting up with my being anal about all of the small details you fixed.  I sometimes forget that you are o要ly 19 because your knowledge and talent far exceeds your age.Enough gushing lets get o要to the php style news!
Peoii
Ultimate Fanboy

Location: Post Falls, ID, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 1:51 pm

Congradulations and thank you's go out to everyone who worked on it! Great lookin site! definately the best look I've seen on UO.

SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0
0 Rows Returned.
Tycho
Wanna-Be Webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 3:38 pm

Thanks for the compliments. It was definitely worth the wait.

Smile

In the Immortal words of Socrates who said, "I drank what?"

View next topic
View previous topic