Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:08 pm

Well I received a nice little email from a gamer you may have heard of, Thresh.  He thought I would be interested and you know what, he was right!  I had heard about this idea through the grapevine but never knew what happened with it.  Check out this press release.
(Menlo Park, CA, July 15, 2003) – Ultimate Arena, Inc., the leading skill-based action game web site, today announced the addition of award-winning and top-selling Unreal Tournament and Unreal Tournament 2003 to its site (http://www.ultimatearena.com).   At Ultimate Arena, o­nline gamers can create their own tournaments for cash prizes.  Players fund their accounts with a credit card or PayPal, select a supported game, choose desired game settings, and pay a tournament entry fee as low as 50 cents.  The player or team that wins the match collects the prize money.  Players can compete as individuals or in teams of a chosen size.  Cash prizes for each tournament are determined by the number of players in the tournament and the tournament’s entry fee.  Ultimate Arena has implemented a wide variety of player-friendly features and functions that provide a great experience for new and veteran players alike, such as a simple to use interface and an innovative system to ensure fair play.
-dp-
UO Staff

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:17 pm

Money usualy makes people unfriendly towards eachother !
Money = root of all evil !
Mankind = Greed Twisted Evil

-dp-
zat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:13 pm

this is a cool site check it out

www.ultimatearena.com
Tycho
Wanna-Be Webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 3:30 am

I think it will lend some new credibility towards 'Pro' gaming.

Smile

In the Immortal words of Socrates who said, "I drank what?"

View next topic
View previous topic