Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Mapping

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 4:55 pm

Sorry, I haven't been on for awhile, I've been working on my new webpage. There I will have all my art work, and it's all for sale.
I'll have some maps and music I made, I'm really looking forward to completing it and posting it here for everyone. but I have to redo all my pictures and place a 'sample' label over the top, so ppl don't prirate them all. I'm looking to make some money, and enter a gallery near my home town, I've been to plenty, but never entered any of my work. A friend I work with said she has a close friend that does great prints of art work. 'Cause in the past I never wanted to sell my originals, but now I have a way to keep them, and maybe sell the orginals for more.
On another note, my chruch recently burned down. Our Pastor wanted everyone who wanted to help with ideals, to think of some designs for the new chruch. So I am pleased to annonce that I am designing a chruch in UnrealEd '04 and will make a simple matinee that will give a walk through, this however will take time. Hopefully at least one idea from my work will be made into reality.

Thanks>
Cheetah
Ultimate Fanboy

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 9:38 am

Quote:
Sorry, I haven't been on for awhile

could be.. log in or put in a name so we can see who you are, makes it more clear Wink
il sure look at the website when its done, let me know.
about the church, dont make it to... dark.. the Uengine is not the happyest engine, i mean, its not made for churches, dont want a satan looking church do you? you can make very colerfull and lightend maps to, but there maybe better engines. but if theyr easy to handle.. dunno..

<Rachel> Razz
Enock
UO Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 4:31 pm

For some reason when I entered the forums it had me as guest?
Anyway the guest was I, Enock, uh, I always used this site through my favs. always seemed to work. Anyway that should clear that up. LOL.
Cheetah your right it U-Engine works better with dark levels etc.
I will try my best to use good lighting, which I'm not good with, because most of the levels I make, are not finished or I spend so much time on them, I'm sick of them already and let a friend do the lighting, LOL. Anyway my website might take longer than expected, cause' of image sizes, plus I have a 56k modem and it blows. But hard times call for desperate measures and I miss my cable.

thanks>

Last edited by Enock on Thu May 27, 2004 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cheetah
Ultimate Fanboy

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 4:38 pm

ah ok, ill just have to wait then Very Happy
i dont know anything about lightning, sorry Very Happy

<Rachel> Razz

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 3:16 pm

Pariah was in my latest GI (Game Informer) magazine, it only had one picture, but it's by the makers of Unreal Tournament.

Looks really nice, check out some screens,

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/pariah/screenindex.html

thanks>>>
Enock
UO Noob

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 3:18 pm

I hope someone edits this, sry default guest again, Enock

View next topic
View previous topic