Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » UT Series CBP Forums
Guest!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:55 pm

I don't know who made this map, but I just want him/her to know that he/she has rejuvinated my interest in Ut2k4. I was about to uninstall it, but decided to play it one last time. NEVER expected the originality, humor and music of this map to blow me away.

Guess I was just tired of all the techno/factory/mine maps.

Awesome job yo! Especially the laughing scarecrow.. Very Happy
Teddie
Spam King

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:17 am

Guest!! wrote:
I don't know who made this map, but I just want him/her to know that he/she has rejuvinated my interest in Ut2k4. I was about to uninstall it, but decided to play it one last time. NEVER expected the originality, humor and music of this map to blow me away.

Guess I was just tired of all the techno/factory/mine maps.

Awesome job yo! Especially the laughing scarecrow.. Very Happy

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you like it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:16 am

I thought it was great too. You should try making a VCTF or ONS offshoot of the Killbilly theme. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:50 pm

Anonymous wrote:
I thought it was great too. You should try making a VCTF or ONS offshoot of the Killbilly theme. Very Happy

oooh, the ONS idea is great.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:11 am

you should play in my www.aomclan.com recruiting server.

i have some nice maps in there...

of course the majority are like castles and stuffl like that but a few have it were you play as a small guy in a living room or a dining room, kitchesn or bathroom literally...
keggerparty is my favorite...i have 4 more on the way in being installed but of course.......

have fun
Mephisto

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 9:28 am

yeah the Killbillybarn is really one of the best maps in the pack. Heck, it's even one of the best maps for UT2004 i've ever seen. The details of the map are just awesome. I love the dog and the radio and whatnot. the flying doughnut really cracked me up the first time i saw it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 3:36 am

Teddie I might of Imagined and I probably did but while I was playing I swear I saw a giant flying bagle in your map.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 1:26 pm

Very Happy Yeah that killbilly barn map was just hotdiggity dang. By far the best one in the pack in terms of fresh ideas. Lets have some more ya hear!

www.markmaps.co.uk

View next topic
View previous topic