Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Halo 2
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:19 pm

Alot has happened over the past few weeks. E3 has come and gone. New games have emerged and died, but one game is as popular as it has always been.

Halo 2 has shown its face at e3 and won the crowd just like the first one did. If you remember last year Bungie showed Halo 2's single player "sequence", but this year they were showing off the mutiplayer part. I must say, if it does everything they promise, most of us won't have a life after November 9th(Halo 2's proclaimed release date).

There have been several screenshots released, along with a few movies. Bungie even let a bunch of people play the map Zanzabar, for 30 MINS!

Just incase your wondering, Zanzabar Is set up like a UT assault map. One team defends the flag and the other tries to rush into the base and bring the flag back out to the beach! Sounds easy right? Wrong! Some of the geometry in Halo 2 is destuctable, that coupled along with duel weilding certain weapons, new physics for busted up(and destuctable) vehicles, and new weapons(stationary and holdable), could make Halo 2's multiplayer experience something out of this world! The map is explained in the video's I'm about to post and you can see some screens of it!

Ok enough of me babling I'll get to the juicy stuff now!

Offical Bungie Screens !
Along with Gamespots coverage at E3. At there Media Index !

Thats all I have for you tonight! Be sure to check back tomorrow for more news and I'll post some links to a few maps released for Halo CE!

Toodles
qwert

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:44 am

cool

---------------------------------
http://www.NetworkPunk.com
Cheetah
Ultimate Fanboy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:21 pm

Admin wrote:
Admin
Site Admin

tycho.. is that you in that big metal suit..?

<Rachel> Razz
Bugi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:54 am

Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile After Dark Tr , they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.
Thanks! The mails were from people on my Ems Software Suite allow list...what kind of sport is this? i ve never heard about it and never seen it...
I like - football, tennis, Healthfile Plus figure skating, extreme sports
Dislike - hockey, basketball, car racing, box and all the rest
what kind of sport is this? i ve never heard about it and never seen it...
I like - football, tennis, Hk Mahjong figure skating, extreme sports
I like - football, tennis, Clie Sounds Fx figure skating, extreme sports
Thanks! The mails were from people on my Daccord Mobile Chords allow list...what kind of sport is this? i ve never heard about it and never seen it...
I like - football, tennis, Xcolumns figure skating, extreme sports
Topics containing links to people's sites are unneeded and contribute nothing as a whole, much like topics containing content like this one. You could have PMed a moderator and asked this same question and received the same Psilot response. Please do so in the future.
Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile Mummy Maze, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.
I like - football, tennis, Phonemate figure skating, extreme sports
I like - football, tennis, E2go Entertainment Guide figure skating, extreme sports
Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile Jointris, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.

View next topic
View previous topic