Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 6:03 pm

Got an E-mail from Wolferey, the project leader of Timespin Studios. Appearantly they are making a TC mod for UT2k3. This mod will have the fantasy feeling with humans, elfs, dragons (of course as a vehicle Wink, orc and more. they have 4 different gametypes including deat race that is generally just racing with guns and stuff. They will have melee and ranged weapons. Currently they are searching for team members but mostly coders and I advise them to check out their site here. You all should check out their good concept info that describes preety much everythin about this game here.
Wolferey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 6:12 pm

Hi Lalli,

Thanks for posting.. you are always first out with the coolest and best.. No wounder I love this unrealops Smile ps: see our links section: http://www.timespin.net/links.html Smile

And I advice you to do a little spell checking:
deat race = Death Race
team members but mostly coders = team members, and mostly coders

(This coming from a norwegian that needs to have his forum posts and concept checked over my Mafi, british native modeler Razz)
Lalli-Oni
UO Staff

Location: A small island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 6:56 pm

hehe I'm Icelandic Wink HI UNCLE!!!! *wave*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 6:58 pm

Lalli-Oni wrote:
hehe I'm Icelandic Wink HI UNCLE!!!! *wave*

iceland rules! My dad was there once, and brought back a video of iceland along with some pictures.. really beautiful there, you shall have that, and someone from my previous school class spoke icelandic.. cool language Smile
Lalli-Oni
UO Staff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 6:59 pm

yeah and thx dude... gr8 to se some fans, actually I was fan that ended up in staff after Tycho asked me too. Always checked PU and UO daily but PU just suxx always giving out wrong news and stuff though it's good to have 2-4 news sources though I think the news mania (general news) are just crap and I don't like reporters because of their mostly meaningless jobs... I hate myself! Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 6:59 pm

ps: that was me.. hehe Razz I need to register here ;o) oh, and tell -dp- to add Forsaken Time to your kick-ass huge mod list Very Happy
Lalli-Oni
UO Staff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 7:23 pm

well it's actually Raven that did the mod list and yeah I'm at IRC right now and thanks for reminding me... yeah, register Very Happy yeah Icelandic is cool to speak but hvy grammar stuff that most is useless and no-one will ever use. yeah it's a preety cool country, wouldn't want to live anywhere else and I don't consider myself to be a patriot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 9:37 pm

i'll put ya in the next update!
wolferey
UO Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 6:49 am

_Raven wrote:
i'll put ya in the next update!

Thanks raven, and sorry for thinking that -db- made it.. I just heard it from some forum, didn't take time to see you posted it.. nice work man! Smile

View next topic
View previous topic