Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 10:01 pm

Digitalo/Arush have been silent for a long time and many people thought that they had abandoned the Devastation community and wasn´t supporting this awesome looking game anymore but the things that realy needed to be fixed has now been solved. I hope those of you that has given up o­n this game gives it another chance. This is a great effort and proves that these guys realy support their community. My hat´s off for Digitalo/Arush ! We have a mirror for the patch here and if you want to see what this baby fixes, you have the official changelog here:

Devastation Patch v390

Fixes for Patch from v381 or retail to v390.DevastationPatch_v390.exe - self-installing setupV390 is compatible with all versions of Devastation except the French and Russian. It can be installed o­n both the patched (381) and unpatched (retail) versions of the game.

-The main fix from this patch is the single player AI. The NPC attack AI has been fully rewritten. Your teammates fight better and more tactically with you, they cover each other and look for cover when outnumbered. Also the enemy AI has been greatly improved, making the game more challenging. You have to play it to believe it!

-Furthermore it’s now possible to play against other Devastation gamers worldwide. The compatibility and connection issues between the North American and European versions have been addressed.

Bugfixes incude:
-infinite grenade cheat
-respawn without spawner cheat
-reload animation getting stuck in loop
-HUD icons for territories

-dp-
Plumb_Drumb
Ultimate Fanboy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 11:42 pm

I just checked this game at EBgames. It's only twenty dollars Very Happy

The main reason I didn't buy it before was everyone was saying how naff the AI was.

I may have to give it a go now!
-dp-
UO Staff

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 12:06 am

This is a AWESOME game you should absolutely get it , especially with that price !

-dp-

View next topic
View previous topic