Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Hollow Moon
ivangraphics
Irix WAnnabe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:01 pm

Well, i am uploading the HM Demo 2.0 courently to the ftp. It is 67~mb and extracted about 190~mb.

I had to wait untill the aprill fools day is gone to tell you this Very Happy

I want to let my friend to play trough it and host it on his website and also let Luke the coder play trough it once again to make sure it runs on other people's computers Wink and then i will link it to you all my friends Smile

so stay tuned.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:08 am

Demo v2.0 will be annonced today, together with the the footage for those who does not want to download the mod and want to get the impression but the footage is only for those who realy do not want to download the mod or do not have ut2k4 and such. Demo=67mb, Footage=4mb Smile fair deal hehe.

Today/tomorow...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:01 am

I feel exited to announce Hollow Moon demo2

Unfortunately i feel alone here, but its ok i'm still happy to post here Smile

Hollow Moon Demo v2.0 is out. You need to have the UT2004 patch 3355 or later, and all the rest like latest video drivers and DirectX.[67mb]

If you don't have the nerves or don't have UT2004 then get the 2 minutes long footage [4mb]

This version is important to me since its the stage where i wanted to get with this project since it's been invented and i talk of several years, from the very first idea when it was colored and it didn't have engine to the point when it is a polished as much as it was possible. When the game is finally 99.9% matching to the concept, the feel of the game. This demo can now only expend into full game and we can work more on content and less on experimenting, testing, trying etc...

good luck, its not much largest in meaning of content, you basically end up at the same point where it ended in the previous demo but remember that all the visual content i worked out alone, and the code - this project switched lot of coders probably because at some point they did not belive in the idea of such kind as HM, but i'm grateful to them, especially Luke Wenke who at least for some period of time worked on this entirely mad mod Smile[/url]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:14 am

good game man! loving it!

ivangraphics
Irix WAnnabe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:50 pm

Thanks man Smile to bad no one is commenting on the mod, seccond day and its dead _______________ Smile

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:47 am

This is a great mod. I registered specifically to post that this is a great mod.

Also, Fileplanet has a download link to the Hollow Moon demo V2 on its front page (in case you weren't aware), so perhaps you'll get more comments. Fileplanet seems to be good for something after all. Laughing
ivangraphics
Irix WAnnabe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:22 pm

I'm shocked Very Happy thanks i am glad you like it...

and yeah it's cool i never noticed that they posted the mod again Very Happy

allthough i do not get much comments, in fact there were few on beyound news comments section and those are here Surprised - 2 Very Happy still i respect those few alot Very Happy

To bad they make some mistakes in the info but its not to bad i think..

-beta instead demo
-old screenshot
-old info [instructions etc..]

but the file itself is ok, it tells you what to do when you run it [exe] and well cool Smile

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:12 am

I got your mod off a PC Format UK coverdisc. Great stuff, love the black and white approach and the moon surface bit at the beginning was very cool. The addition of breathing will make it something really special, especially if the frequency and depth of breaths changes with exertion.
ivangraphics
Irix WAnnabe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:59 pm

Thanks, its on the list Smile

View next topic
View previous topic