Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » UETF Chronicles
damaestrio
UO Noob

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:00 pm

Well, the deadline for the feedback contest has well expired, but we're in a bit of a bind because we can't look back at the old forums to see what everyone put up. We're working on a new solution, but thanks to everyone for participating and look for more news on this soon.

-Maestro

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:22 pm

Ok, since we seem to be lacking on prize money from MSU, I've decided to do the best I can and offer several of our devoted fans Beta tester status. So here's my current shortlist of potential testers:

Feed
Gundato
Eightball Maniac
Your Friend

You're not obligated to be a tester, if you don't feel you have the time. That being said, testing shouldn't be that bad, we're not looking for detailed reports, basically just your feedback. And what benefits do you receive?

-The chance for you and your friends to play new versions of the mod, before anyone else.
-The chance to really influence design-we're listening to what you have to say, and we love great ideas.
-The honor(?) of combat against the wrath with the devs on our server(once we get it up and running).
-Your mug and witty comments up on our webpage Wink

If you feel you should be up here and you're not, please let me know and I'll evaluate from your forum postings if we can offer you a spot. If you're handle is up on this list, please send me your contact info so we can get you ready to go ASAP. Anyway, sorry for the extreme delay on this, but I'm excited to get going again. Thanks to everyone who contributed, and keep that feedback coming in.[/i]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:23 pm

Ok, since we seem to be lacking on prize money from MSU, I've decided to do the best I can and offer several of our devoted fans Beta tester status. So here's my current shortlist of potential testers:

Feed
Gundato
Eightball Maniac
Your Friend

You're not obligated to be a tester, if you don't feel you have the time. That being said, testing shouldn't be that bad, we're not looking for detailed reports, basically just your feedback. And what benefits do you receive?

-The chance for you and your friends to play new versions of the mod, before anyone else.
-The chance to really influence design-we're listening to what you have to say, and we love great ideas.
-The honor(?) of combat against the wrath with the devs on our server(once we get it up and running).
-Your mug and witty comments up on our webpage Wink

If you feel you should be up here and you're not, please let me know and I'll evaluate from your forum postings if we can offer you a spot. If you're handle is up on this list, please send me your contact info so we can get you ready to go ASAP. Anyway, sorry for the extreme delay on this, but I'm excited to get going again. Thanks to everyone who contributed, and keep that feedback coming in.

View next topic
View previous topic