View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops Soap Box
Cheetah
Ultimate Fanboy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:07 am

nope, i dident typed the words twice..
GTA:SA is leaked Shocked
Quote:
Rockstar Games and Take-Two Interactive Software are aware that an illegally obtained version of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and images from the game and manual have been posted to various internet sites. The proper authorities are investigating the theft and are continuing to investigate all possible leads to ensure there is no further dissemination of our creative content. Downloading, possession and distribution of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, including making the game available on the internet, is theft.

We take the theft of our intellectual property very seriously and we are and will continue to diligently and aggressively pursue this matter. If anyone finds information on websites with links to unauthorized downloads, information, scans or videos, please contact us at piracy@rockstargames.com.

The launch date of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas remains the same. The game will be on store shelves in North America on October 26 and in Europe on October 29.

also Halo2 is leaked.. since im 'saying no to halo and boo to halo2' i dont realy care, but i thought some people here do..

<Rachel> Razz
Nem1611
Irix WAnnabe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:39 am

already knew about halo 2, but GTA? heh, gg

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:45 am

38%...
now dont you dare deleting this.. i dont say 38% of the download, maybe i mean something else.. like 38%.. ehm.. alcohol.. yeah, i mean 38% alcohol.. Rolling Eyes
/me ducks
please dont hit me in the face..

<Rachel> Razz

View next topic
View previous topic