Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Halo 2
Doomtrooper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:05 pm

I'm Setting up this topic for all crazy halo ideas(or if u just get bored), post as many as you want just plse include the Map and Map settings(if required) .

1.(bloodgulch)(any)Cram as many vechicals as u can in the cave in bloodgulch. (if u try hard u can fit the Scorpin(tank) in!Razz)
2.(bloodgulch)(any) Drive the warthog up the cliff and then off it after a friend throws gernades on it.Shocked
3.(bloodgulch/sidewinder)(any)Have a person in a Scorpin and have a person on the barrel that jumps off while the person in the Scorpin shoots him.{gernades on the jumping person are optinal:idea:}
More to come soon!Wink
Burgess
UO Staff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:49 am

Keep em coming

I will try to think of some to but alas my imagination is not what it used to be.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:49 pm

fun game, LAN a couple xboxs together and make an option in settings "Infinite Grenades". Try and keep the warthog in the air using plas nades....its good times.

Also, on LAN.....make a setting 400% health and go bloodgultch. 4 players needed at least for this to work. 1 player as driver in warthog, the other player in passenger with rockets. Other two players do excate setup on opposite team. Drive towards each other and try to hit with rockets going head on. Welcome to Joust Very Happy good times in LAN.

View next topic
View previous topic