Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Raven
UO Staff

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:56 am

Just letting you guys know of a new game I found. Conquer Online, is a Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (mmorpg). Now your probably saying that "hey don’t those cost a monthly subscription?" And my answer to that would be "yes, most of em, but this ones free" Yes you heard me, free. I’ve been playing with my friends for about a week now, and with some help from them I am really starting to get good! Granted there’s always someone more powerful than you (I'm lvl 30, and one of my friends is lvl 105) but if your really nice to the strong guys they'll help you level! Anyways, if you wanna check it out it’s located over at www.ConquerOnline.com and the game occupies more than a gig when installed. BTW they’ve been having download troubles, so get a download manager to help with the connectivity problem....

If you join in make sure to msg Raven2049, that’s me, and I'll try to hook you up with some stuff that isn’t too noobish!
Burgess
UO Staff

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:35 am

Careful Raven those MMO games can be life vampires. It took me forever to get off one.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:48 pm

yah im like a conquer o holic but its like my second favorite online game my favorite is runescape its totaly free unless u want to be a member wich the get better stuff but to conquer this game is rated 10 wile conquer 1 . there are monsters awsome things ggreat items and stats u wont ever max. Examples: theiving strength atak defense mining smithing smelting herblaw slayer it goes on and on this game has awsome graphics way beter than conquer but if u ever get like time and mony to spend for members part of runescape its only five dollars a month also if u want to try out second life its 10 dollars (sites) www.runescape.com (its free) (site 2) www.secondlife.com.
Guest 1942857

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:00 pm

Hey Raven,

What server are u in?
Raven
UO Staff

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:54 pm

im on emerald, and im a lvl 105 water taoist Smile

View next topic
View previous topic