Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » UT Series CBP Forums
Dragon Rage
UO Staff

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:09 pm

I hear that CBP3 is already in the works, although it's gonna be quite a bit before we see the content... any comments, CBP staff?

Luggage
Ultimate Fanboy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:15 pm

If there is a CBP3, we're going to let you know soon enough - don't worry Smile

Little angel go away
Come again some other day
The devil has my ear today
I'll never hear a word you say

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:40 am

Dragon Rage wrote:
I hear that CBP3 is already in the works, although it's gonna be quite a bit before we see the content... any comments, CBP staff?

i'm also interested in a CBP3 release. i did a few music tracks for DM-Khronos and BR-Bahera for the last release. any news would be appreciated.

- what's up rage. don't know if you remember me... used to go as mcsquared21 and darkomen... but i've been doing most of my ut music under the name "fractur3" now for the neotokyo mod. what's up with crimson epoch? any headway? i forgot your homepage for it.
neoduck
Spam King

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:14 am

Anonymous wrote:

i'm also interested in a CBP3 release. i did a few music tracks for DM-Khronos and BR-Bahera for the last release. any news would be appreciated.

- what's up rage. don't know if you remember me... used to go as mcsquared21 and darkomen... but i've been doing most of my ut music under the name "fractur3" now for the neotokyo mod. what's up with crimson epoch? any headway? i forgot your homepage for it.

!!! i've been looking for you! i'd love you to make some music for my latest map. would that be cool? could you contact me on neoduck@beyondunreal.com.

thanks a heap!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:01 am

Anonymous wrote:
Dragon Rage wrote:

Sadly, CE has been put on hold for a few months because of school work and family issues. It's not dead though - I'm still doing a bit of work here and there. But I really need some modellers. I'm waiting till the end of the semester though before I ask for anyone else to put in.

Homeslice

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:27 am

Well, if there is a CBP3 at all in the works, and assuming it's for UT2k4 (and not a game that I wouldn't be able to purchase unless I could afford it), I'd like to be able to test maps out, because I've enjoyed doing that lately. I don't know how to make maps for this game (I only make them for UT) but I'd love to be able to test stuff before it comes out.

homeslice@beyondunreal.com

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:09 am

www.angelmapper.com :

Quote:
I'm still here, just been a little quiet lately on the mapping front. I'm working on some supar sekrit maps for CBP3...

I think that answers your question.
Desperado#2
Ultimate Fanboy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:33 pm

Well I guess the rumor is no longer rumor Smile

Since it will eventually get out and spread, I guess it is time to say upfront that we are working on maps for CBP3 and other cool stuff. The bonus pack planned might not be as big as pervious incarnations. But we are testing these maps thoroughly so the quality of maps and added items in this pack are superior than pervious CBP bonus packs.

One map you can expect form me in CBP3 release is CTF-Gralada. Also, the new possible maps I have seen for this release are something quite amazing.

Since we have no real time limitations, except for our own we are not forced to release before the maps are ripe. Like in pervious Bonus packs that many entered in the MSUC.

We are also not going to put dates for release here. So do not ask. Wink It is being worked on that is all that needs to be known right now.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:15 am

I need some help to. I downloaded a ton of player skins and maps and a patch i think called 3323. i cannot get any of the skins and maps to work in the game but if i double click on any of the maps in the folder i saved or opened it to it will play how do i put it in the game?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:19 am

Anonymous wrote:
I need some help to. I downloaded a ton of player skins and maps and a patch i think called 3323. i cannot get any of the skins and maps to work in the game but if i double click on any of the maps in the folder i saved or opened it to it will play how do i put it in the game?

sorry this was ment to go into the help forum. can anyone still help me here.
Luggage
Ultimate Fanboy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:28 am

You've got to put all the files in the corresponding folders inside your ut2004 folder!

.ut2 files go in the maps folder
.utx files --> textures folder
.ukx files --> animations folder
.usx files --> staticmeshes folder
.uax files --> sounds folder
.ogg files --> music folder
.ka files --> KarmaData folder
.u files --> System folder
everything else (well... do with text files what you want) --> System folder

</offtopic>

Little angel go away
Come again some other day