Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » UT Series CBP Forums
VonZrucker
UO Noob

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:53 am

Jerome "Loric" Diard, creator of the Enki/Neil(plus many, many more) skin in the Community Bonus Pack 2 -- where are you?

I have a technical question regarding your skin.

I can tell that, originally, the Enki/Neil model was the Remus/Romulus model, but that you removed their hip-belt, waist belt, bandalier and the little pouch-pockets up by their shoulders..

I've recently begun to use your skin to make one of my own. Unadjusted, the Enki/Neil skins are great. They're blank. Bare, which allows for a lot of creativity, unlike some models which have all sorts of junk on them.

My problem is, after painting the skin in photoshop, I put it in UED, then check it out in UT, all of the sudden the model has the hip-belt, the waist belt, the pouch pockets and the bandalier on it, but they're blackened. Darkened out. They're obscuring detail on my skin..

On -your- skin they're not there, but on mine, in game, the character has this "ghost-gear" as I call it. It can't be seen on the skin in Photoshop, which makes me think it has something to do with the .upl file.

Jerome "Loric" Diard, are you out there? If you are, please, please, please will you help me? Contact me or respond here. My e-mail is VonZrucker@yahoo.com. I tried e-mailing you, but the address you have listed here is no longer valid. Please help me.
Loric
Crazed Fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:59 pm

OMG I'm like 5 month late to reply this.
I posted you a reply anyway. Better late than never, they say.

View next topic
View previous topic