Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops Soap Box
darkblackcrow
UO Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:04 am

I have just purchased the Logitech MX 1000 and I have to say this is a great mouse. Yes it's expensive, yes I am going to break it in 10 minutes, yes it's over the top; but who gives a damn? It rocks!

Overall the mouse feels like it's a part of you. It's very comfy to hold, good erganomic design on the buttons, fully laden with features without looking or feeling ugly... The response is undeniably the best I have ever had; laser really makes a difference. Just tries UT2K4 with it and wow! Max'ed the game out and then used this mouse... Life doesn't get better... Until I get my new DiNovo keyboard tomorrow.

All in all a great if little expensive buy, highly reccomended! *****/*****

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:32 am

I have a logitech cordless optical mouse and I love it. I have had really good luck with logitech products.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:28 pm

me to, i thinmk i have the MX 900.. not sure.. optical, same rought design as MX1000 and wireless. also comes with the keyboard, no battery, it recharges in the signal reciever.

<Rachel> Razz
darkblackcrow
UO Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:47 pm

Yeah, I use Logitecj for al lmy periferals, they are by far the best company I have ever dealt with on all levels. Reliable, great service and simple products that work.

My new MX1000 recharges at the base too, it uses Bloothoth Technology to connect to the base unit , which is very reiable and secure. I bought the mouse seperatly to the keboard I am buying tomorrow (which comes with an optical mouse) because it is so much better. The new keyboard is the DiNovo and frankly it's the dogs!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:17 pm

I use an MX700 cordless mouse and Logitech Cordless Keyboard. I also have a logitech quick-cam for my webcam, and Logitech Z-680 5.1 speakers. Every single one of these rocks.

Dragon Rage
UO Staff

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:18 pm

Also, I'm going to move this to the Soap Box.

Cheetah
Ultimate Fanboy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:52 pm

OMG!! your gonna get the dinovo?? iom so jelous!!
that was is ass spanking hot!!! isnt it expensive? about 100 dollers or something?
im so jelous... man i wish i was you.. exept for looking like you, thinking like you, having your life, and friends.
i just want your keyboard and mouse Wink
(i used the right format for listing items Razz
http://www.barbos.net/unrealops/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3883 )

<Rachel> Razz
Raven
UO Staff

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:24 pm

lol cheetah Razz

i have a corded logitec optical mouse. base model w/scroll wheel. i will never go wireless because of battery (i dont care if you say the batteries wont die because you can charge it on the base station, i will be the one that leaves it off the station and then in the middle of a UT match i'll die because of it) i just like to stay reliable Very Happy

Cheetah
Ultimate Fanboy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:53 pm

no. it can last for very long without recharging!!
tho i got 2 of these mouses with a charging station, one on this PC and one on another, and both seem to have problesm after a while, it doesnt charge it when i put it in the station, i have to move it slightly a bit and it charges, then when i let go it stops, so it can take me like 30 seconds to put it in the charger. the one on the pthe computer is better, tho that sometimes doesnt charge at all, the green light wont go on. just the red optical light on the bottom of the mouse. move it however you like. only thing that helps is replugging the cable that is in your PC.. remove it and put it back in... weird. but so far thats the only thing that i got to complain about logitech mouse/keyboards..
ow btw, i got this keyboard for almost a year now. and never had to change the batterys:DVery HappyVery Happy
wait. i got it for a year now i think, where can i check when i instaled windows?
lol, i right moused on the windows folder and checked when it was created, guess thats the date i instaled windows.
says november 26st 2003. so thats about the day i started using this mouse and keyboard.. and never had to change batterys Very Happy

<Rachel> Razz
darkblackcrow
UO Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:53 pm

Dragon Rage: Sorry man, I thought that was where I posted it... I need more sleep obviously. I also only have Logitech, having the new keyboard (DiNovo), mouse (MX1000), and QuickCam Messenger WebCam. I am getting newspeakers for Christmas, but my best mate, CJ, is buying them for me, and I don't know the make. He is also a Logitech fanboy to fingers crossed! X

Cheetah: I now have the DiNovo Keyboard and MediaPad, with the matching MX900 mouse sat in the basestation as I am using my new MX1000 laser instead. All cordless, all Logitech and all Bluetooth! I rock!

Raven: I know what you mean about reliablility, but some of the older Logitech cordless stuff takes normal "AA" batteries and doesn't require charging. On top of this the batteries only need changing (even after a minimum 12 hours use a day) every 9-12 months! Well worth the minimal cost for the hassle-free life of cordless. I also strongly reccomend the laser mouse Wink

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:57 pm

lol, we replyed at almost the exact same time:D i was a bit faster then you tho Razz look at the posting times Cool

i have this mouse to for a year, and never changed the rechargable batterys..

<Rachel> Razz
darkblackcrow
UO Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:51 pm

Wow, now that is weird. On the mouse subject; I have had cheap batteries die on me in a few months, but the onces supplied and others by better manufacturers (ie. Duracell, Sony etc.) have lasted as long as 20 months, but 12-15 is average. Not bad a for a couple of bucks.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:29 pm

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:31 pm

man that keyboard is nice Very Happy

i want one but its the whole wireless issue again Very Happy

darkblackcrow
UO Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:41 pm

But dude it's bluetooth. There is no battery issue as they last about a year on a couple of "AA"s. I don't get the problem. No lag, no disconnect. They even work in the BIOS and everything, before drivers so...

[I am trying to give you perspective, the mouse is actually touching the keyboard believe it or not]

View next topic
View previous topic