Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Raven
UO Staff

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:22 am

Skyfurnace of the Neotokyo team let us know that they are changing over to the HL2 Source engine for their mod, and they have started a "Inside Hack" as they call it to showcase their progress in the new version.
Quote:
We the Neotokyo team; have posted our latest media for the source version of our mod (link below). We have successfully shifted from the Unreal Engine to the HL2 source engine, and are moving full "Steam" ahead!

Also we have started a new section in our forums titled “Inside Hack” that showcasing all of the new goodies we make during our process for the mod.
Apart from us having to now use steam to dl the mod (I think...) I think that their doin pretty good! Drop by and give em a thumbs up!
SKYFURNACE

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:37 pm

thanks raven Smile
Burgess
UO Staff

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:16 pm

It is sad to see another UT mod go to Hl2 but since I own both no big deal. Keep us updated.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:27 pm

np man, sry it took so long to get it up there tho... Sad

JaFO

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:18 pm

It's sad to see another mod go, but since it didn't have bot-support I don't miss it at all. Wink

View next topic
View previous topic