Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Tycho
Wanna-Be Webmaster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:58 pm

We wish you a.. er, wrong time of the year. I remember talking a week or two ago about how for some reason I wanted this winter to be over more than any in recent memory. Well while I love snow and skiing I am slowly getting sick of the white stuff here. However it is still beautiful no matte what. What to know what it looks like just down the road from here?

[align=center:1dc742e62e][/align:1dc742e62e]
As you can see it is like I said, while it is a pain-in-the-butt, it is still neat to look at.

Speaking of neat things to look at, I had been looking forward to seeing Constantine for quite sometime now. The movie is based an DC Comic's semi-independent part called Vertigo. The movie didn't let me down and it had an old school mess with your mind ending. Not like the current trend of movie endings that just makes you go 'WTF where they thinking?'.

Why the early news? Why a short news day? Well the answer to the first one is that I have to do the End of the Month paperwork at 6am tomorrow and I need to get a decent night's sleep. The second part is I am starting to agree with QAPete about things being slow in the Unreal Universe right now. I mean UC2, Republic Commando and Pariah are coming but I think the UU is starting to feel a small drain on the community. There are just too many good games out there right now that are slowly taking people from it (HL2, WoW, Far Cry).

I think the days of Unreal News being the coolest thing on the block may have passed us by. However I am hoping the Pariah can pump a little life back into things. Because if it doesn't I don't think the UU is going to get anything big until Epic releases the Next Gen of Unreal Tech on the world. Don't worry I am not saying this is the end of the Unreal world, I am just saying that I don't expect things to pick up like they were in May of 2004. On to the rest of the news...

View next topic
View previous topic