Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Dragon Rage
UO Staff

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:34 pm

Let me set the scene. It's last week. I'm sick as a dog with SARS, and I'm about to go take a test over at the Graduate Studies Center here at UGA. I check my e-mail to check what room my test is supposed to be in. It's in room 308, at 17:30EST. That's... wait, a half hour early? Oh, apparently it's starting earlier than originally scheduled. What time is it? 17:45? Ah, my professor decided to neglect to let me know through any other means than a single e-mail I didn't get until the test already STARTED that I was going to need to be there early. Grand.
Well, today, I went to go take a make up session, since neither my illness nor the rescheduling were any fault of my own. I show up at 11:00, and the guy doesn't show up until 13:25. Grand. So, after completing the hellish experiment known as that exam, I'm here to bring... NEWS!

And what news I have...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:33 am

If you really have SARS and aren't just exaggerating, you really should seek help. Its quite potentially fatal, especially to those who do not slow down and take time to recover.

...or at the very least, stop spreading it around. Smile
Dragon Rage
UO Staff

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:23 pm

I'm sick as a dog with SARS. Or, was. Yeah. The dog from my example had SARS - not me.

View next topic
View previous topic