Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Raven
UO Staff

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:38 am

Well if there are still some people out there who havent made the switch to FireFox yet, I beg of you, PLEASE do so very soon. You'll be saving yourself a lot of headaches in the near future. But for those of you who are still acting like those latest AOL commercials with people not wanting good virus protection, I guess this info is for you:
Quote:
Will Internet Explorer (IE) 7.0 have tabs? Will it comply with the Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) 2.0 standard? Exactly how will it make browsing more secure? Will it ship in 2005? ADVERTISEMENT. Microsoft's answers? No comment.
Typical, but thats not too bad, there IS one saving grace.... Or maybe two...
Quote:
Sources say that IE 7.0 – which is code-named "Rincon," they hear – will be a tabbed browser.

IE 7.0 will feature international domain name (IDN) support; transparent Portable Network Graphics (PNG) support, which will allow for the display of overlayed images in the browser; and new functionality that will simplify printing from inside IE 7.0, partner sources said. The new browser also will likely include a built-in news aggregator.
Wow, maybe 3, a RSS feed would be nice... But too bad I never use the one in FireFox so I wouldent use it in IE7... Not that I would go back to IE... Ever... Well... Nope never.

View next topic
View previous topic