Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Tycho
Wanna-Be Webmaster

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 11:20 pm

Okay what a strange day. First up I am obviously putting off the hiatus for a day or two while this news is still hot. Yesterday there was a new Dark Sector Teaser Trailer released. We were contacted by Digital Extremes this morning about how it wasn't supposed to be released until Friday. Then we received one later on saying that the cat was out of the bag and that we could still post about it. So here we are again, the new trailer actually comes in two sizes. I HIGHLY recommend grabbing the bigger size and see it at a higher resolution.

Also today IGN has a quick interview with Mr. DE himself, James Schmalz, on what is Dark Sector and some more details about what we saw in the teaser. This is another good read and you need to definitely go check it out. Also make sure you stop by the forums and give us your feedback on the trailer!
Clawfist
Crazed Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 8:54 am

The interview link is b0rked Smile

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:37 am

Fixed. Danke. That is what I get for posting after an 11 hour work day and 4 hours of sleep. Thanks Claw.

In the Immortal words of Socrates who said, "I drank what?"

View next topic
View previous topic