Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Tycho
Wanna-Be Webmaster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:40 pm

Well after a little bit of a rocky start it looks like Pariah is picking up steam. Of course it is with a little help from the Unreal Community. Wink Seriously though there have been a lot of cool fans out there that are sharing their tweaks and ideas with everyone. This information should prove to be a great asset to the Pariah Dev Team. So in tradition of the very first Unreal Ops article (Weapons of UT2) we are proud to give you a Unreal Ops Tweaks and Info Guide. If you have any information that you want to add to it please drop me a line. Hopefully we can get the dedicated server crashing bug fixed so I can have the UO Pariah Server up more!
SKY

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:10 pm

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=157572

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:51 am

".... The only one I can't really figure out is the 3rd grenade launcher upgrade. I can't see any difference from the 2nd upgrade."

It is STICKY...It STICKS/ ATTATCHES to whom you shot/hit and then explodes. Cool
Tycho
Wanna-Be Webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:24 am

Thanks I will add that later on today.

Smile

In the Immortal words of Socrates who said, "I drank what?"
Kharnellius
Spam King-In-Training

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:38 pm

Im not sure if the 3rd upgrade for the plasma rifle increases damage but I do know it adds to the range AND the rate of fire. The ball can zap targets from farther away and more often.

Last edited by Kharnellius on Wed Jul 32, 2008 13:19am; edited 237 times in total

View next topic
View previous topic